Monday, May 25, 2009

WEEK 1

Having an actual schedule keeps me running. Imagine that. :) I did all 3 runs on my schedule and actually walked a day too. :) It was nice to be active again. Chad is right - I am happier when exercising. Now I just have to make the decision to join the YMCA or not. I just don't want to waste the $$.

My knee was twingey at the end of my great big 3 mile run this weekend. I will have to make sure not to add mileage too quickly. I want to start training for a 1/2 marathon for this fall, but I don't know which one I want to do, yet. I do know that I'm anxious to begin, so I am prone to add mileage too quickly. If I do, I know I'll just get hurt - since I'm good at getting injured.

I just saw the most hilarious thing on Sesame Street (shut up, I have 2 preschool kids!). James Blunt was on the show. He was singing "You're Beautiful", but the lyrics were changed to "My Triangle". HAHA OK, so it wasn't GUT SPLITTING hilarity, but it was slightly more hilarious than stubbing my toe.

No comments: