Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SCHEDULED

Almost... LOL

I printed out my Hal novice 5K schedule. Now, just to find a race. I am not really a novice, but I don't think that I could do the first week of the Intermediate without pain. So, since I like to move my legs at work, I figured I'd do a modified novice. Like last night, I did 2 mi instead of 1.5. That's WAYYYY more. :)

Now, just to find a race in about 2 months...

To get you caught up a bit - Tony is in T-ball and doing GREAT!! Kyle starts basketball in a couple of weeks and is super excited. Chad got P90X, so now i'm looking for a good deal on SelectTech dumbells from Bowflex. :) Being an active family is so much more time consuming than couch potatoes. LOL

2 comments:

LeahC said...

hey she lives!!! awesome job on starting a 5K training program. there should be a ton of 5K races this summer. it's a easy distance for organizers to put on. I think I'm going to try and find one in a couple of weeks because jason needs one for his training and well....I can just come in last! :)

Bridgette said...

Leah, I'm sure that you wouldn't come in last, ever! :)