Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NOT DOING IT

Obviously, I am not doing the pig. Can't. Won't. Tomato. Tomahto.

Should I drive to the expo? Pick up the packet? Decisions. Decisions.

I really want to run. Can't. Won't. um - see above.

Cutting my hair into something completely different. Yes, again. Yes, it will be cute. Yes, I'm tired of waiting.

Sunny & breezy outside. Yay! Too cold for shorts. Boo!

I'm totally ambivalent & contrary. I am in this SORT OF bad mood. I don't know why. I think it has something to do with me WANTING to run... but it is uncomfortable in my current state (which I will not elaborate on - I've got SOME privacy here). I'm totally in this in-between-waiting-wanting-not-wanting place and I hate it. I'm sure it'll be better next week when I can run again. I'm totally taking Leah's advice (shocking) and doing 3 miles OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER ad nauseum until my legs are fine. Buildin up again. again.

I don't know what's worse... to not do. or to not want to. or to sort of want to, but not really. kinda almost?? Jeez, am I an f-ing girl or what.

No comments: