Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PLOWING AHEAD

Saturday is a free CrossFit workout! I am going to go if Chad doesn't have an objection. I am completely pumped! I had wanted to do this for a while, but I didn't think it would be prudent to start marathon training with a completely new xtraining regimen at the same time. But, since my shin injury has sidelined the marathon, I think it's ok to start Crossfit. :) Its sort of expensive though! I don't know if I'll be able to do it all the time. :(

Also, the school system just called to start the process on getting the Dude evaluated for their special preschool program that will help him develop skills to manage his behavior. They are mailing an authorization form to me so that they can observe his behavior at daycare. Hopefully we can get this whole thing straightened out. I am still torn on the whole thing. If he qualifies for the preschool, then he'll learn how to control himself better. He'll go there 4 half days each week...so how do we get him from preschool to daycare? Also, does the daycare allow 1/2 days? Will we have to pay for full days even though he's only there 1/2 days? If he doesn't qualify, does that mean he'll get kicked out of daycare?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Goodluck with the Crossfit! A friend of mine does it on his own in his basement & it has really changed his body. Keep us updated on everything.
It will all work out with the Dude! In the end, you will know you have made the right decision, no matter what that decision is.