Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A PAIN IN THE

A list of my gripes:
1. My ankle was twingy/painfulesque today.
2. God thought that Columbus needed a little more cooking so he put us back into the freaking oven!
3. I am going to be a 2 headed beast. The other head is growing out of my shin.
4. Those crapholes that have looked at our house like 3 times have not made an offer yet. (if the crapholes are reading this, i'm not really talking about you it's the other crapholes)
5. My face appears to have regressed to 7th grade. Not fewer wrinkles, just more painfully embarrassing zits.
6. RUNNING 1.2 MILE LOOPS SUCK
7. Evidently, all of my personal items have flown the coop because it is IMPOSSIBLE to find pantyliners, dental floss, and mascara in this house!!
8. Leather seats=burned ass cheeks and shoulder blades
9. Jiggly thighs - need I say more?
10. I am constantly hungry. This normally would not be a problem except that I really like to see my clavicle.

No comments: