Tuesday, May 01, 2007

INDY MINI MEET UP

Leah had a wonderful idea to get all the RBFers together that are doing the Indy Mini to meet up afterwards to hang at the post race party. We are going to meet at the letter "M". We could then hang out at the fiesta (it is Cinco de Mayo!) or we could go for lunch. I fully intend to break the sound barrier by racing into the finish line in a blazing time of 2:45! Also keep an eye out for the queen of spectating logistics on the route. They'll have red signs on the right side of the course at miles 3.5 ish, 9-11ish, and at the finish line.

If you're interested in meeting meeting up - shoot Leah an email at jasonleahrun@gmail.com and she'll distribute her cell phone # so that we won't miss each other. Or you could send me an email bridgeiu1@gmail.com. I look forward to showing all of you how absolutely supa dupa fly I really am. Also, Leah & Jason are driving all the way from Chi to cheer, so you know you can't diss 'em by not showing up, or else!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Good luck in the race, Bridgette

miss petite america said...

so jealous!

have fun and race your lil heart out!

Faithful Soles said...

Good luck in the race, Bridgette. I am in Houston, but came up in 2003 to run the Columbus Marathon as a Boston qualifier. My dad lives just north of Cincy so I stayed there and drove up for the race. The area was beautiful and I really enjoyed the city. I look forward to hearing how the half-marathon goes.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and good luck again in the race.

RunningJayhawk said...

I'm so excited for you Bridgette! You're going to be a lean, mean, half marathon machine :)

I'm looking forward the race report of you kickin' some indy @ss.