Friday, May 11, 2007

DA GANJA

Ran 2 miles last night - CORRECTION - 2.48 miles in 28:35. How do I continuously mess up my route??? Anyway, the only notable thing (besides getting faster - didja notice?) was when I was wrapping it up, I almost got a contact buzz from this SUV that sped by me at like 10mph... guess what was wafting out the window. DING DING DING - you're right! Somebody was smokin' da sticky icky icky! Reminds me of high school... ah memories.

**I was too much of a dork (and really afraid to get into trouble) in high school to actually SMOKE weed, but the girls gym/natatorium entrance always smelled like it.

2 comments:

LeahC said...

must have been something in the air yesterday cause we passed this group of teenage girls and i could have gotten high just by running by then....whoa.

Theoutofshapeguy said...

Opps, Sorry! Next time i will keep my windows closed