Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2 MILES NEVER FELT SO BAD

I thought that the 2 miles that I was scheduled to do yesterday was going to be hard, but I didn't think it was going to be this never-ending pain in the calf. I think I should have maybe given myself 1 more day to recover from the 10K & the tightness in my calves. I walked maybe a 1/2 mile...pretty bad. But I ran/walked through it. I guess I can add that to my mileage log. Maybe it's the hills. I need to find a flatter route!

Today should be a 4 mile run. I don't know when I'm going to be able to get it in. I got into work at 8 - so I leave at 4:30 ish. Then the 4 miles is going to take me about an hour (damn calves). I have to get the kids home by 6 so that they can eat dinner, otherwise I have monsters on my hands. I don't think I can run an hour today. Maybe I will push it back until tomorrow. My schedule is open tomorrow afternoon & maybe my legs will feel better??

1 comment:

Joe said...

You're right about Breaking Away! It's a fantastic movie. "Refund? Refund?"