Friday, November 10, 2006

WEDNESDAYS RUN

I AM LATE - I know. Berate me, if you must.

3.5 miles - 40 min - 11:25 minute mile, right? Sometimes my brain does not work.

It was nice to run with a couple of people. Susan, Shawna, & Shawna's Mom came with me Wednesday & we ran at night!! :) Just in the adjoining neighborhoods... it was actually great! I thought it would be scary, but with the other people, it was nice. Shawna & Susan broke away from me & her mom, but that's OK. They never got too far away & I passed them at the end. I try to kick it in gear as soon as I see the finish line. Telling myself, if I go faster, I finish faster. :)

Temp: 54 degrees
Wore: grey pants, cotton t
Felt: Good!!!

6 comments:

LeahC said...

woot woot.....try this out for getting paces :
http://www.coolrunning.com/cgi-bin/moxiebin/bm_tools.cgi?print=96;s=4_1;site=1

Anonymous said...

> I passed them at the end

That'll teach 'em to mess with you!

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Wow, we not only run the same pace these days, but our blogs use the same template.

You must be my long-lost twin sister, like the one hidden from Darth Vader.

Speaking of Darth Vader, treadmills are evil.

Bridgette said...

I'll be Leah.... not Jason's Leee-ah, but Luke's Lay-ah.

SHEESH, NEVERMIND....

Lana said...

Way to pass them at the end!

I agree about running at night - it's not bad if you've got company...but it can get a little spooky all alone.

Lana said...

Bridgette - Are you okay?! Hope everything's going well!