Wednesday, November 22, 2006

OK OK OK

Enough of this already.... I haven't posted. I haven't DONE anything. I have been working...and working...and working. And hanging out with the family (which if it is just me & the kids, sort of counts as work, don't you think?)

I haven't ran since the 10th. I haven't set pinky toe in a athletic shoe. I stink. I will not be able to do the December 2nd run if I continue in this fashion. Hell, I probably won't be able to do it anyway because Chad has a work thing & we have no babysitter.

Next week (because this week is, you know, so over), I am going to the gym between works (pt & ft). I HAVE to, because if I don't then I will slump into this never-ending, ass-growing, self-pitifying, old-me that is screaming to be indulged right now.

Actually, tomorrow am I am going to do a 3 mile run. There, I said it. Now I have to do it.

doesshoppingcountasexercisedonethedayafterthanksgiving?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Child care issues affect my exercise and competition schedule too. Sometimes you have to be creative. For example, if I take my son to the playground, I try to do some chin-ups and step-ups while I'm there.

a.maria said...

shopping the day after TOTALLY counts... come on! like you even need to ask!