Monday, October 30, 2006

THIS WEEKEND

This weekend was homecoming for IU...GO HOOSIERS!! We went to the game & had a blast! If you didn't know (how? are you living under a rock?), we POUNDED the Spartans 46-21 (I don't like counting the 2 TDs made when we put in the backups, but they DID score them...). This means we are 5-4. This also means that we need to win 1 more in order to be (get ready for it) BOWL ELIGIBLE!!! In case you didn't know, this week's game was a trophy game - the Brass Spittoon (see pic above).


Look at this future Hall of Famer! :) He looks like he really laid that kid out, doesn't it!

______________

In other (but just as exciting) news, I ran yesterday. It was pretty smooth & fun... no biggie. 3 miles, 35 minutes-ish.


Temp: 52 degrees, sunny, slight breeze
Wore: Grey pants, cotton t-shirt, earband, gloves
Felt: Great, then had to take off the earband & gloves at about 1 1/2 miles

2 comments:

LeahC said...

of course I LOVE the picture of the little one :-) nice job job on the run. i figured you would have dropped the gloves and ear band before you got home.

Bridgette said...

I tend to get cold ears when it is windy. Do you like the way I say what pants I wore? :) Since that part is just for me, I know what I'm talking about. :)