Monday, September 25, 2006

NUTHIN BUT A GANGSTA PARTY


I listened to this song 3 times in a row! I looove this song. Reminds me of jr high & high school. If you saw me today, you'd NEVER think that I even listened to Tupac. Go Arsenal Tech!! Look at the pics & you'd never know it was in the ghetto. Anyway, I found that it helped distract me from my smoked sausage & dirty rice dinner from returning to say hello. You'd think that I'd learn, but I really am hard-headed.

I was all alone - except for my nano (sorry to forget about you little buddy). It was great, except when it got DARK. I got a little freaked a couple times. But, maybe that's why I ran so FAST. 4.18 miles - 49:26. OK, sounds slow, but let's also make note that there are 3 MINUTES of waiting to cross 56th street included! 3 whole freaking minutes!!! Let's break it on down. Without the waiting, I am running an 11:11 mile! Can this be true? Please someone double check my math because I am DAMN CLOSE to breaking 11 minute miles! WAHOO!!!

4 comments:

Jason said...

nice job on your run!!! I think you will be getting to 11min miles....and then 10 min miles in no time.....

love the song :-)

LeahC said...

ha. that comment was mine..but jason was logged in!

Lana said...

Cool song!

You're gonna be under 11 min/mile sooner than you realize!

Luke said...

I think thats kind of stupid. No offense, I want to respect your music, but I just think that that was a dumb song :P (lol)