Sunday, September 10, 2006

NEW RACE ON THE HORIZON!

MONSTER MASH DASH

5 miles in Eagle Creek. October 7th. Kids Activities begin at 3:00 pm. Trick or Treat Trek will start at 4:00 pm
5 Mile run will start at 4:30 pm

This is a haunted run. I think I shall brave it, even if I don't make it back alive. At least if I'm part of the undead, I'll be able to call into work.

Even more fun - there's a costume contest - WITH PRIZES!! I don't know if I'll be able to increase my speed much in a month, but at least now I have something to shoot for!! YMCA, watch out! I'm baaaaack (scary Carolanne voice)!

4 comments:

Peggy Easton said...

Sounds like a lot of fun- make sure you take pictures!

Dave said...

I have heard this race is very fun - especially if you join in the festivities and run in a costume...

Bridgette said...

EEK - costume? How in the world would I do that? I thought I would put the costume on, then take it off when I run. I'll have to put more thought into this

Mootab said...

I thought you were already in costume........just kidding!!! Love ya!