Tuesday, August 08, 2006

5K PICTURES



Finally! Blogger does love me!
This first pic is me & Susan before warm up. See how the lovely red hat looks now, you can tell the difference in where my face begins & the hat ends...pay close attention because this distinction will soon fade.





Next Tony is kicking my butt when we race. Gotta love that kid!


Picture #1 is just before the water station. It was uphill...and more uphill. It was at about this point where I said to myself, "What the hell am I doing? I am a couch potato! I do not run!" But then I kept running...

notice the red face....look closely...

(double click to enlarge)

The 2nd pic is at about 2.5 miles. I saw Chad there.... but... I couldn't even muster up the strength to make a half-hearted wave to him!

Sad, I know.

notice an even redder face...

Look ma! It's the disappearing hat trick! (double click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Running Jayhawk said...

great pics!!! :) And it looks like you've got a future track star on your hands!!

LeahC said...

awesome pictures!!!!