Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ONCE AGAIN, I AM WRONG

There was a HUGE AND DISGUSTING spider that prevented me from finishing my swim today.... OK, that was only part of it. I also hit the guy that was sharing a lane with me & kicked the lane marker. In addition, I must have swallowed/breathed another 90 gallons of water. Really, I don't know how the Y keeps the pool is such good order with me swimming there regularly. At the beginning of my blog, I stated that it can't get much worse than this...oh, I was wrong. The lifeguard that is there in the AM now hangs out on my side of the pool when I'm there. Evidently, I look like I'm going to drown at any second. Good news on the horizon, the Indy SwimFit coach is having a stroke clinic either this Sunday or the next. I am going to call him to find out the details. Plus, my master swimmer guy that works with me is going to come swim with me one day & help me out.

I was a little too ambitious on my run today. I tried the same route that Susan & I did the other day. I ran more, at first. Then at the end, I had no energy and my legs felt like lead. Did I mention that I felt like I was going to vomit in the bushes. That's a lovely present for my neighbors. I think I have a problem keeping a steady maintainable pace.

Regarding my wobbly tire on my bike - Chad took it to Matthews for a tune-up & they're going to have it til SATURDAY! HOW IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO GO FOR A RIDE WITHOUT A BIKE?! Evidently, now is their busy season. Well, now is my busy season too & you don't see me telling them that they can't go to work for 3 days! OK, I'm done being a complete bitch about it. Guess I'll have to spend more time in the pool....

No comments: