Wednesday, June 14, 2006

GO TO SLEEP YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

(Think of it as a Beatle's Song)

Stinky has been SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT ALL WEEK! Tony has a chipped tooth that we now have to make an unscheduled dentist appt. It's weird the way it chipped - not on the end like a normal chip. It is more like a gash in the middle of the tooth! Definitely going to have to do something about it because he'll have the same teeth til he's at least 6 or 7! Can't go 5 years like that.

Just a small update on the clan.

5 comments:

Peggy Easton said...

Sounds like you had one of those days. Keep on pluggin'! Glad to hear the Stinkmeister is sleeping all night. How did the Dude chip his tooth?- Can you use Chad's bike?

LeahC said...

oooh sorry to hear about the tooth. When i was three i was riding one of those bikes that little kids can push with their feet. i hit a curb and decieded to hang out and totally chipped my front tooth. However, since I was so little the dentist told my parents, I might have damaged the root so badly that my permanent one would never come in. So in all my babyish pictures I am sans one front tooth...of course luckily it did come through :-)

Joe said...

Gah! Just swallow the spider and keep going! Actually, I swallowed a bug at last night's swim practice. It felt a bit like sandpaper going down my throat. After a brief delay where I asked to myself "WTF did I just swallow?", I regained my composure and continued on. It happens.

Bridgette said...

It was actually quite amazing that the spider was still alive underwater! It probably swims better than I do!

Bridgette said...

My bike is back today - Chad just let me know the Matthews came thru & put my bike on the speedy route thru the shop cause I'm training for my 'race'. YAY!!